Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
Sensi Peel® is formulated as a unique peeling option for all patients, including those with highly sensitive skin. This gentle 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping to promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
|Treatment Type||Peels, Skin Resurfacing Treatments|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Uneven Skin Texture|
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – is most commonly used as a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lactic Acid - is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Azelaic Acid – helps promote a clear complexion and even skin tone.
- Arbutin - is an antioxidant that also helps promote an even skin tone.
- Kojic Acid - helps promote an even skin tone.